Through the combined support of private, public, and civil sector organizations, Catholic Charities is working in partnership to deliver the most cost-efficient, highest quality responses to emergency and development needs in our community.
- Catholic Charities USA serves Catholic Charities member agencies throughout the United States. They also coordinate national disaster relief and impact-reduction strategies, and advocate for justice in government and other social structures through policy work at their headquarters just outside of Washington, DC.
- Feeding America is a nationwide network of over 200 food banks that feed more than 46 million people through food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, and other community-based agencies.
Nonprofit Agency Partners
- United Way of Greater Kansas City raises funds through their annual campaign that support our programs and services.
- United Way of Greater Topeka
- United Way of Leavenworth
- United Way of Atchison
- United Way of Wyandotte
- United Way of Flint Hills
- United Way of Douglas County
- Catholic Charities – Kansas City – St. Joseph partners with us on our Cars4KC vehicle donation program.
- Harvesters-The Community Food Network serves as one of our major resources for food and related household products. They also team up with us to offer education programs to increase community awareness of hunger and teach about good nutrition.
- HappyBottoms assists us by providing diapers for low-income families in greater Kansas City.
- Cultivate KC aims to build a healthier, more economically and environmentally sustainable community through growing good foods, growing new urban farms and growing stronger communities. They work with our New Roots program and refugees to make their purpose a reality.
- Giving the Basics helps us by providing the necessities of life not covered by government assistance programs including soap, shampoo, deodorant, toilet paper and other personal care hygiene products.
- CommunityAmerica Credit Union partners with us on Family Financial Transformations™, a financial strengthening program designed to break the generational cycle of poverty.
- First National Bank – partners for Financial Literacy programming
- Country Club Bank supports our Kansas Loan Pool Project (KLPP), offering low-interest loans to replace predatory payday and title loans.
- Hy-Vee provides collection bins every Saturday to support our food pantries.
- Panera Bread, Oroweat Bread and Pepperidge Farms give bread for daily distribution at our food pantries.
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Price Chopper, Sprouts, Target Corporation, Natural Grocer Vitamin Cottage donate perishables and non-perishables to our food pantries.
- Community America Credit Union Foundation
- U.S. Trust/Bank of America
- Human Service Fund (via United Community Services)
- Frank & Margaret McGee
- Walmart Foundation
- William G. McGowan
- Hall Family Foundation
- Raskob Foundation for Catholic Activities
- Olathe Mayor’s Christmas Tree Fund
- Sisters of Charity – Leavenworth
- Richard and Charlotte Orear Charitable Foundation
- Newcomer Family Foundation
- Menorah Heritage Foundation
- AmeriCorps identifies adults who are interested in public service to assist with a number of our programs and services.
- US Department of Agriculture Food & Nutrition Service supports our Kids Summer Food Program as part of a national effort to provide children and needy families with better access to food and a more healthful diet.
- HUD/Kansas Housing Resources Corporation – provides funding for Emergency Solutions Grants, Community Development Block Grants and Continuum of Care Housing Program
- EFSP – Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program – non-distaster emergency assistance for following counties: