Want to learn more about Catholic Charities – perhaps even volunteer – but aren’t sure how to go about it? Check out our list of ways to experience, serve and give.
- Schedule an individual visit to learn more over coffee, lunch or after weekday Mass
- Join us for coffee, bagels and an interactive group bus tour of our Mission Operations (KCK Metro). Sign up here!
- Coordinate a “Lunch & Learn” event at your parish, church, school or office
- Gather a group for an “After Hours” site visit with a walking tour, pizza and drinks
- Request a tour of a specific site or program
- Attend a Volunteer Open House or schedule an individual visit to learn about the 20+ different programs and many unique service opportunities
- Schedule a “Serve Day” for your parish, church, school or corporate team
- Collect food, clothing, furniture or personal care items for those in need (a great alternative to birthday gifts)
- Invite Catholic Charities to attend your company’s volunteer fair
- Join a fundraising committee or refer a friend to support the Annual Gathering, Snow Ball or Ben & Betty Zarda Family Golf Classic
- Volunteer to be a parish ambassador
- Make a one-time or recurring financial donation to the area of greatest need or a specific program
- Donate real estate, property or a vehicle
- Include Catholic Charities in your will, trust or estate
- Host a fundraising/cocktail party at your home with family, friends or parishioners
- Make a donation or attend one of our key fundraising events
For more information contact Denise Ogilvie, Vice President, Community Engagement: email@example.com
Did you know?
1,700 volunteers each month provide support to more than 20 programs and services.
$6.1 million – the financial impact of volunteers