Our Fundamental Financial Series (FFS) provides the essential tools required to make positive financial decisions. The virtual classes are offered monthly and focus on goal setting, saving, basic budgeting, spending, and understanding credit. Based on the FDIC’s Money Smart curriculum, our classes are facilitated to encourage open dialogue, peer connection, and skill and resource sharing.
There are no eligibility requirements and no long-term commitment, making FFS a great fit for someone beginning their financial journey or in need of a financial refresher.
Wednesday, April 28 @ 6:00PM or Friday, April 30 at 10:00AM
- Identify what is important to you
- Learn how to set SMART goals, and identify potential barriers
- Understand the basics on money management
Understanding Your Credit
Wednesday, May 26 @ 6:00PM or Friday, May 28 at 10:00AM
- Understanding what credit is and why it is important
- Know the purpose of a credit report and how it is used
- Learn to read and analyze your credit report
- Identify ways to build and repair your credit
- Discover how to correct errors on your credit report
Wednesday, June 30 at 6:00PM or Friday, June 5 at 10:00AM
- Understand where your money goes
- Learn how to create a spending plan that fits your lifestyle
- Find “extra” money in your budget and plug those spending leaks
For everyone’s safety during COVID, classes will be offered online only. To sign-up please email: email@example.com for daytime classes or firstname.lastname@example.org for evening classes.