UPDATE: In compliance with Governor Kelly’s executive order effective starting July 7, 2020, masks are required to enter and shop at all TurnStyles Thrift locations.
New Hours of Operations:
Shopping: Tuesday-Friday, 9 am – 7 pm; Saturday, 9 am – 6 pm
Donations: Tuesday-Friday, 10 am – 6 pm; Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm
Furniture donations are accepted on Wednesdays only.
At TurnStyles Thrift, the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, shoppers and donors are extremely important. All staff and volunteers will be required to wear gloves and a face mask while at work. Visitors are strongly encouraged to wear face masks. We will adhere to strict social distancing guidelines in all areas of our store including our production areas.
Here are other steps that we are taking in our store and donation bay area:
- Guests are limited to 5 people per 1,000 square feet. That means we will only have 40 shoppers in our store at any given time.
- Shopping carts will be wiped down after each guest. Carts will be sprayed every 2 hours with a hospital grade disinfectant.
- Social distancing reminders have been placed throughout the store, as well as 6ft measured out marked spaces on the floor near the check-out.
- A protective Plexiglass barrier has been installed at the check-out station. It will provide separation between the cashiers and the shoppers. It will allow for just enough space for our guest to place their chosen purchases on the counter for check out.
- All items purchased must be removed from the store on the date of purchase. We will not hold any item.
- Check-out counter will be cleaned between guests.
- High touch point surfaces throughout the store will be wiped down every hour.
- Someone will be walking through the store to assist with cleaning at all times.
- Public restrooms and drinking fountains will be closed.
- Donation process will be contactless. Donors will be directed to place their donations directly into marked tubs.
- In compliance with current CDC guidelines, donations will be quarantined for 72 hours before processing.
- No outside guests will be allowed into our donation bay while making a donation.
- No pick-up or delivery will be offered.