- 3 tbsp sunflower oil or vegetable-broth
- 1 1/2 c bell peppers, red- sliced.
- 1/2 c bell peppers, green-sliced.
- 1 1/2 c snow peas
- 1 1/2 c Bok choy sliced.
- 2 tbsp leeks, baby- sliced.
- 1 c carrots- thinly sliced.
- 1 garlic clove sliced.
- 1/8 tsp chilies, red, fresh- chopped.
- 4 tsp tamari
- 1 1/2 c cooked brown rice
- In a large saucepan or work, heat the oil over high heat until hot but not smoking.
- Toss in the vegetables and seasonings and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring 3 to 4 times; the vegetables should be crunchy.
- Remove from the heat and serve with brown rice or oriental amaranth with purple cabbage.