- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove peeled and minced.
- 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 6 scallions, sliced.
- 1/4 cup dried golden raisins
- 1 bag spring greens
- 6 radishes thinly sliced.
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced crumbled feta.
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet on medium-high heat. Add garlic clove and sauté 30 seconds. Stir in peas, scallions and golden raisins and sauté 1-2 minutes until scallions are wilted.
- Turn off heat and set aside to let cool for 10 minutes. Place greens in a big salad bowl and top with peas, radish, avocado and feta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, and honey. Season with salt and black pepper and drizzle over salad. Toss to combine.