- 1 large bunch chin baung, de-stemmed and chopped.
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 shallots
- 1 small bunch Chinese long beans cut into 1″ lengths.
- 1 1/2 cups fish (tilapia, shrimp, or other meat of choice).
- 1 teaspoon seasoning sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Bring water to a boil in soup pot.
- In a small pan heat the oil and fry the shallots until translucent.
- Add them to the water.
- Place the fish or meat of choice into pan and fry till done, then add to soup as well.
- Put chin baung, long beans and spices into soup, cook till greens are wilted.