FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When you make a gift to support Snow Ball, 100% of the proceeds benefit Catholic Charities Foundation of Northeast Kansas. Funds raised from the annual Snow Ball event are unrestricted gifts, which means that Catholic Charities uses the funds to support its areas of greatest need.
For the past seven consecutive years, the annual Snow Ball has raised more than $3.0 million — a monumental achievement in the event’s storied 50-year history. The annual Snow Ball is responsible for contributing more than 50% of all private donations to Catholic Charities each year. The impact of Snow Ball is significant on Catholic Charities ability to serve across its 21-county footprint. Catholic Charities puts love in action, serving people of all faiths, and operating more than 30 programs. The results are both effective and efficient — with over 90 cents of every dollar going directly to help those in need.
No, 100% of funds support the mission of Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas.
No, Patron gifts are separate from purchasing individual tickets, or a table, to attend the Snow Ball event. The success of the annual Snow Ball hinges on Catholic Charities ability to raise unrestricted funds, or Patron gifts, which are 100% tax deductible contributions. Last year, more than $3 million was raised from Patron gifts.
Yes! The annual Snow Ball would not be successful without our faithful and generous volunteer fundraising committees. If you would like to learn more about serving on a volunteer fundraising committee, please contact Kurtis Grothoff, Chief Development Officer, at 913.433.2030 or [email protected].
To attend the annual Snow Ball event in-person on Saturday, January 20, 2024, individual tickets are $350 per person. Another great way to attend is to organize a table with your family, friends, parish or business. A Snow Ball table can be purchased for $3,500 for 10 people. We would love for you to join us to celebrate the 50th Annual Snow Ball!
We would be happy to help you with this! Generally, we can add two more seats to our tables comfortably with additional ticket purchases. If you have more than 12, a family style table might be the choice for you. Please reach out to Lindsay Smither to discuss further.
This is an important piece of Snow Ball. Your guests will be able to check in and get an individualized place card to tell them what table you are at. We will need to know who will be at your table by December 23rd, 2023!
Valet is ONLY available on the north side of the Overland Park Convention Center on 110th Street; it will not be available at the hotel. Self parking is available on the north side of the Overland Park Convention Center. No overnight parking is allowed unless staying in the Sheraton Hotel.
Emerald City Band will be on the main stage this year!
- 6 – 7:15 PM Cocktail Reception
- Walk the red carpet and smile for the cameras. Then join us for cocktails and smooth jazz.
- 7:30 PM Program & Dinner
- Take your seat in the dining room for a delicious meal and the event program.
- Dancing to Follow
- Enjoy the music of Emerald City Band on the main stage. Capture your memories in the Photo Bus. Parisi Coffee will also be available!
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Available on the north side of the Overland Park Convention Center on 110th Street
- NO overnight parking allowed unless staying in the Sheraton Hotel.
- Address: Overland Park Convention Center | 6000 College Blvd, Overland Park, KS 66211
- If you have any dietary restrictions or any other questions, please email [email protected] or call 913.433.2068
- Formal Attire | No tickets are issued | Table assignments provided upon arrival on upper level.
Snow Ball Registration
SUPPORT OUR MISSION
SNOW BALL'S LEGACY
History, Photos & Videos