EDUCATION & CAREER SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS IN NEED
Illuminating the Pathway for Economic Empowerment
Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas is a trusted organization in this community that is committed to helping disconnected individuals rebuild their lives. Our Workforce: General Employment Services program helps disconnected individuals access previously untapped resources that help them remove barriers to employment. The program provides individuals the skills they need to attain complete economic self-sufficiency.
- Resume development and interview preparation and guidance
- Access to employer/employee connections
- Job readiness courses
- Job search and employment coaching
- Transportation to job interviews and training
- Individualized case management and access to Catholic Charities resources to achieve stabilization
- Support in removing barriers to successful employment
Services are available on a short-term basis (3-6 months) and are available by appointment only. Walk-in sign-ups are allowed.
Why Employers Work With Us
Catholic Charities has partnered with over 100 businesses in the Kansas City metro and surrounding areas over the last decade. The benefits of partnering with us include:
- Increased workplace diversity and access to a previously unexplored talent pool
- Access to pre-screened applicant referrals with skills matched to job openings
- Assistance with onboarding processes and paperwork
- Post-employment follow-up support and mediation, as needed
General Employment Services is part of Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas’ Workforce department.
Use the form below to contact the Workforce team.
Please submit other questions to our general Contact Catholic Charities page.
Hope Stories and Blog Posts About Our Workforce Programs
Partner with Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas and help individuals find employment that respects their dignity and supports their families. Our Workforce Program offers Employment