- 1 1/2 pounds fresh kohlrabi, ends trimmed, thick green skin sliced off with a knife diced.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic (garlic is optional to my taste)
- Good vinegar
- Set oven to 450 degrees. Toss the diced kohlrabi with oil, garlic and salt in a bowl.
- (The kohlrabi can be tossed with oil and seasonings right on the pan but uses more oil.)
- Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet and put into oven (it needn’t be fully preheated) and roast for 30-35 minutes, stirring every five minutes after about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a good vinegar (probably at the table so the kohlrabi doesn’t get squishy).