- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt or other seasoning of choice (garlic salt, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet. With a knife or kitchen shears, remove the thick stems and tear or chop kale into bite-size pieces.
- Wash and dry thoroughly. In a large bowl, drizzle kale lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt or other seasoning.
- Toss by hand to coat evenly, then spread in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake until chips are crisp and slightly brown at edges, but not burnt; 10-15 minutes.
- Using a spatula, lightly toss the chips partway through cook time for more even baking.