· We will be limiting our guest to 5 people per 1000sq ft. This means that we will only have 40 guest in our store at any given time.
· We will have someone wiping down carts after each guest in preparation for the next guest.
· We will also have someone walking through the store to assist with cleaning at all times.
· We have installed a Plexiglas barrier at the checkout station. It will essentially be a see through barrier to separate our cashiers from the guest. It will have just enough space below for our guest to place their chosen purchases on the counter for check out.
· Our checkout counter will be cleaned between guest.
· We will not offer any public restrooms or drinking fountains at this time.
· We are placing social distancing reminders throughout the store as well as 6ft measured out spaces on the floor near the checkout.
· We will be spraying our shopping carts every two hours with a hospital grade disinfectant.
· We will also be requiring that all staff and volunteers wear gloves and facemask while at work. (Some fabric Facemask are available and should be washed for reuse by the staff/ volunteers using the mask)
· Our Donation process will be a contactless process. Our donors will be asked to place their donations directly into marked tubs. All of our donations will be quarantined for 72 hours before we process them. (This is in compliance with current CDC guidelines)
· No outside guest will be allowed into our Donation bay while making a donation. Our Facilities team has constructed a barrier that will allow our guest to deposit their donations directly into tubs that can be moved into quarantine once full. (This will happen outside of the donation bay)
· We will only accept clothes, house wears & electronics at this time (this is due to our available space for quarantine).
· We will adhere to strict social distancing guidelines in all areas of our store including our production areas.